LBT acknowledges that within our membership there will be many differing views as to how best to meet the on-going challenges posed by COVID-19. In order to ensure that all of our members have the opportunity to attend club sessions & events we would ask that all those attending observe the following guidelines:
- Do not attend if you have COVID-19.
- Do not attend if you have the symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.
- Observe the recommended isolation period – currently 5 days (12/04/22)
- Do not attend if you have had recent contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- If you develop COVID-19 having recently attended a club session or event, please notify the club via the email@example.com, to enable us to contact everyone else who attended.
- We encourage and support the wearing of masks by those who wish to.
- Where possible ensure there is some form of social distancing, until you know that those around you are comfortable with people in close proximity.
- If those running the session or event feel that you are ill and should not be there you will be asked to leave. Please respect this decision.
We expect members to be respectful and supportive of other’s and the decisions they wish to make to keep themselves safe. Anyone who choses not to should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as is practical.